Sunday 9 September 2012

Experiment 1 submission

The combination i have used for Experiment 1 is s2. I have incorporated these combinations multiple times into my landscape which can be seen on a macro and micro scale. 

With careful thought i have detailed and placed landscape and structures that build upon the idea of revealing and concealing the combination of my letter and number. I wanted to set the scene for the island to be dark and mysterious and i think with the heavy grey clouds, rain and lightning that it gives it that feel.  

I cafefully detailed the landscape trying to achieve a realistic scene i found myself using alot of the layer painter tool and emphasising lines and contours with dark and lighter colours.

The idea behind the island was to create a bunch of dramatic scenes that depic the characteristics of a dark and mysterious island that has a incredible secret.

REFERENCES
Music used, http://movies.trekcore.com/xi/music.html

Star Trek Trailer #2 Theme Music: "Down With the Enterprise"

Links to my files
http://www.4shared.com/zip/XOACJicT/ARCH1390_Assignment1_08.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment